Friday 16 February 2007

Dozens of UFOs Appear Over London

Late last month at around 5:30 pm, dozens of mysterious lights appeared in the sky above . The sight was so spectacular that it stopped traffic and caused residents to stare at the sky in disbelief. The local police station received calls in a matter of minutes. A witness described the scene: "There were a group of them - 10 to 15 of them moving together. My first impression was that they reminded me of a squadron of aeroplanes in formation. But they didn't have a proper formation and they were all moving at the same speed. I thought for a while that something was happening in the centre of London. Bombs and planes crossed my mind. But I realised very quickly that they didn't look like any aircraft I'd seen before. They were coming from the north and moving south. And then they kind of stopped and they were hovering. There was no sound. They seemed to fade away and I saw more coming and then they stopped. It lasted about 10 minutes." Full Story and Photo

0 Comments: